I have been super busy, and have tons of news for you. The last few weeks of my life in a nutshell are as follows:
1. I got a new job, that I still can't disclose, but I am obsessed with it. Everyone I work with is amazing, and they are all so nice, YAY!
2. We booked our photographer, insert fist pump of glory here (don't judge!). If all else fails we will have pictures of me in my dress with fiance, at the church and the hotel holding our unfinished cake topper (bangin'). This is a feat in and of itself. This was a huge "check" off of my wedding to-do list. For the longest time I couldn't get fiance to understand why pictures of us would cost so much, or why our friends couldn't just use their cameras and email copies to us. While this is what works for some couples, I want keepsake, amazing, once in a lifetime photos of us. It took a ton of explaining to convince fiance that having 2 professional photographers, for 7 hours, with a boat load of benefits, (i.e. an album, rights to the photos, photo editing, etc.) at the price we are getting, is actually a deal. Once he started to understand he let me dddrragggg him to a face to face meeting with the photog, and he fell in love with her style. Now, all he can talk about is how he wants to get a picture of this, or a shot of that, or he'll ask if I think our photog would like the ideas he has for "cool" pictures. He is awfully silly, but I think I will keep him :)
3. Fiance is a pretty amazing valentine, and always knows how to surprise me!
4. My Mom is also amazing Valentine, every year she gets me a gift bag filled with surprises, and this year she made us dinner and Valentine's brownies, yummy!!!
5. My Dad is another amazing Valentine. He left work early to stop by my new job to drop off a card, and impress all of the ladies in the office with his mad suave Dad skills!!!!
6. I am so blessed to have so many amazing people in my life that I am now sitting here in shear awe at how lucky I am to have all of these incredible people who care so much about me in my life.
7. I am going to stop before I make you all gag or make myself cry, which ever comes first!
In less mushy news, eat your hearts out. literally.
Valentine's day inspired wedding!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE this wedding!
I hope you all had a great Valentine's week/weekend. I am dying to hear how you celebrated, if you feel like sharing!!!!
More wedding news to come as I get it.