Thursday, July 1, 2010

one more day...

Hi loves!
Sorry I haven't been around lately, I have been super busy. The good kind of busy, seeing old friends, going to the gym kind of busy.
I hope some of you made it to the Brides Against Breast Cancer gown sale, and if you did I want some details!!!!


I am one of those lucky ladies who has to wash her hair every day, obviously I shower every day so its not that huge of an inconvenience. The worst part is the blow drying and the styling and the damage I do to my hair every day. I know plenty of other ladies who only have to wash their hair every 3 days or so, WICKEEEDDDD JEALOUS......


Recently I was introduced to dry shampoo, it makes greasy, dirty hair clean again. Now I only wash my hair every other day (unless I go to the gym, sweaty hair can't be helped). I have tried several different brands even the drug store ones and they all fall flat, some even made my hair look dirtier, gross. My favorite, and the one I go back to every time is Rene Furterer Naturia. It takes all of the 'dirty' out of my hair, and even gives it some volume, and it doesn't hurt that it smells nice too :). I buy mine at Sephora but many salons and hair care stores also carry it. 


Every time I have ever had my hair done, and I am sure this will hold true for my wedding, the stylist has asked me to go to my appointment without washing my hair for a few days. I have never been able to do this in the past, and my curls and up-do's have suffered from it. Now I can go with day or two old hair and it will look like I just washed it. 


Try using it for your trial or on a lazy summer weekend when its to hot for the blow dryer, and see how it goes. Then you will be ready for your big day with gorgeous, voluptuous, perfect wedding day hair. 


Naturia Dry Shampoo 

I hope you all have a fantastic, safe and fun-filled holiday weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment