Tuesday, November 9, 2010

it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas....in the malls

Hi loves!!!


I hope everyone had a spooky Halloween, we have had a nice relaxing few weeks. 
Things that happened this week:
My ipod no longer holds a charge, awesome.
I think that we have skipped fall.
It snowed at my house this week.
I made chocolate chip pumpkin bread....twice. 
I created my Victoria's Secret PINK wish list, there's 2 things on it, and I want them (in my brattiest I WANT IT NOWWWW voice). 


I went to do some errands at target last weekend and it looks like Christmas threw up. But, the benefit of all of this is that I scored a sweet 6' Christmas tree on sale for $20.00. My family has aaalwaysss had real trees, and fiance and I have too. However, they keep getting more and more expensive, and the clean up is far from fun. This is my first year with a fake tree, and it has already saved me money, yayyyy!!!


I have no exciting wedding news for you all, but I found these awesome DIY (Do It Yourself) pomander balls instructions. I will be using them to make some pew decorations for the ceremony.

Winter is the perfect time to get going on all of those little details that you didn't have time to work on in the summer. Make sure to scour the internet coupons for Michael's, Christmas Tree Shops, Hobby Lobby, etc. before heading out to buy your supplies.


Send me some of you DIY projects for the winter, or completed projects, with pictures and I will feature them in my next post: blondebride@cox.net.


I also need to tell you that I have a most amazing mother. She ran and completed the Tufts Women's 10k a few weeks ago. She is so inspiring!! I had fallen off of the gym wagon, but her never quit attitude has inspired me to get back in there. Last week I went to spinning, and I am already signed up for this week and next week. 


I'm off to think about and stress about Thanksgiving, I am looking forward to your DIY emails!!!!!!


xoxo,
amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment