Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A New Face

Hi Dolls, 


I know I haven't been around lately, but I pinky promise to work on it. As you all know I am an avid fan of Bare Escentuals, and recently they launched a new skin care line. Obviously this peaked my interest, so I headed over to Sephora and grabbed some samples of the Purely Nourishing Moisturizer and Pure Transformation Night Treatment. I am pretty psyched about both of these and will keep you posted as I burn through some quality samples. Also, a BE boutique is scheduled to open at my local mall this spring, I know what you're thinking......AMAZING!!!!! I will definitely be one of their best customers, and that's a promise. 
Pure Transformation Night TreatmentPurely Nourishing Moisturizer — Combination Skin

In other beauty news, I am nothing without some bad ass black mascara. I am switching mascara to Yves Saint Laurent MASCARA VOLUME EFFET FAUX CILS. I have all the eye lash length I will ever need, but they are platinum blonde and could use some help in the volume and curl department. I was previously using Lancome HYPNOSE, and really liked it....here comes the but. BUT, I was noticing that it was getting pretty dry throughout the day, my lashes weren't holding their curl, and it no longer seemed worth the money. So I am stepping it up to an even more exclusive mascara (insert eye roll here) hoping that all my volume and curl problems will be solved. Cross your fingers!!!!
MASCARA VOLUME EFFET FAUX CILS<br>Luxurious Mascara

I have to take a moment and give Sephora completely unsolicited recognition. They have the most amazing return policy, and when you are playing with beauty products trying to find something you like a return policy can be your BFF or worst enemy, wahhh. Sephora will let you return anything at any time, even if you have used some or most of it. They want you to truly give the product a chance and realize that this may take more than 15 or 30 standard days. So, props to you Sephora, for being a girl's best friend! 
Sephora

I have also been playing with some Alex and Ani bangles trying to come up with some fun wedding looks for the bride or the bridesmaid. I love them layered and am loving this set I recently put together right now....
This is 2 mother of pearl bangles in sphere shape, one blush pink beaded bangle, and one pink birthstone bangle. All shown in gold.
Please excuse the crappy iphone pictures, they don't do the jewelry justice. I think this set would be too cute on my bridesmaids against their black dresses. The pearl adds a classic elegance while the sparkly pink adds some modern sparkle! PSA: These bangles aren't all available individually on the site, but they are in the store or if you call/email them, the customer service department is fantastic!!!!!!

Last but not least...
Verizon now carries the iphone and I was eligible for an upgrade. You know what that means, hehehehe!! I dragged poor fiance to the store two weekends ago and I got the iphone! This turned out to be a win-win situation for both of us. I have been drooling over the iphone forever = win for me. Fiance has been drooling over the ipad since it came out, but didn't want to spend the money on it. Since I no longer needed my ipod touch (the phone holds music) I turned it over to my fiance = win for him and we didn't spend the $500 on the ipad. YAY!

That is all I have for you as of today, but I will leave you with this too cute, AAAWWWWWWW, puppies are amazing photo.
My 5lb papillon fell asleep on my belly on the couch last night. Behold the cutest picture of your life (and mine):

xoxo,
amanda


No comments:

Post a Comment