Thursday, July 29, 2010

OH EM GEEEEE

Hi loves!
Mark this day in your calendar. Today I got my first fan mail. My super amazing spinning instructor Peter sent me an email last night to let me know that he liked my last post!!!! HUGE SMILE/BEAMING!!!!!!!! Now this is when I beg you to try Spin Works because I owe Peter a lot more credit than he gets, and more credit than he would be willing to accept. Thank you Peter for all that you do for my Mom and I, we both think that you are pretty cool.


I had to share my news. Fan mail is always welcomed!! I can be reached at blondebride@cox.net if anyone else wants to get in touch with me.


I am working on a super exciting wedding dress post for you all. Sit tight, as soon as it is ready you will be notified.


xoxo,
amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment