Sunday, October 17, 2010

master chef!

Hi loves!!!


You should all know that I am still swooning over my dress. Not a day goes by that I don't look at a picture of her....sigh....I want to wear her every second of every day!!!


This week was fun, nice and short with Monday off. My birthday was a few weeks ago, and I had asked for the Skinny Italian cook book, by my all time favorite New Jersey housewife, Teresa Giudice. My entire family laughed at me, but my mother still went out and got it...THANKS MOM!!!! For the first time this week, I made my own pasta sauce, and it isn't half bad. The tomatoes were on sale at the market, and I have a huge container of it in my fridge, and one in the freezer. All things considered, this is turning out to be significantly less expensive than buying sauce, and my fiance loves it which makes it that much more rewarding, yay! I highly recommend that you all make your own pasta sauce at some point, regardless of which recipe you follow. 


I don't have any fantastic wedding news for you today, but I have found some cute ideas online:
A beautiful Gray Chicago Wedding, how beautiful are her bridesmaids?
A parasol to capture your message in your photos, can be purchased on Etsy. We are definitely doing this for our 'thank you' photo!
Thank You Parasol
Inspiration, Board, Portrait, Couple, Love, Umbrella, Chelly cruz photography


Trend alert!!! Brides are now wearing shoes to match their wedding party, not their dress and I have to say that I love love love it!!!
Green, Blue, Wedding, Modern, Shoes, Turquoise, Peep-toe, Something blue Wedding, Red, Bride, Shoes, Rock, Chapel at the farm Wedding, Dress, Shoes 
Wedding, Yellow, Flower, Shoes Wedding, Purple, Shoes, Laura laing photography Wedding, Pink, Ceremony, Shoes, Converse 
Wedding, Hair, Pink, White, Dress, Makeup, Black, Shoes, Kiss, Enagagement, Molly marie photography Blue, Wedding, Yellow, Shoes, Ranch

That is all for today, I hope you all have a fantastic week!
xoxo,
amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment