Saturday, October 9, 2010

Officially a Maggie Sottero bride

Hi loves!!!!!
I have found her..the most amazing wedding gown...Maggie Sottero's Mona Lisa Royale. I love her :) I went shopping with my mother and grandmother in NH today (tax free yay!) at Marry and Tux Bridal. Our consultant Katy was the best. This was not a dress I had originally picked, Katy pulled it and we ended up loving it. Lesson learned, trust your consultant, she knows what she is talking about. We had an amazing experience at Marry and Tux, and I am so excited to have such a major to-do crossed off. 

I need to thank my amazing mother for making sure I could order the dress of my dreams. I am beyond in love with this dress, there is nothing I would change about it.

Feast your eyes on the most beautiful, cinderella, princess ball gown that you have ever seen:



In other, way less exciting news, I found the perfect fall handbag at forever21 for $28.00, and before you judge remember that I am a bride on a budget. Forever21 has some fashonista looks at good prices, it's hit or miss and you have to commit some time to digging through the clothes!!!
Perfect for some Jeggings, black leather boots and a tunic or sweater....love love love it.
They have some cute jewelry stands that would be perfect for bridal shower favors, or for bridesmaid's gifts, and at $8.80 they are totally reasonable:
For all you students out there, or just out of college brides, the Steve Madden store gives a 10% discount to anyone with a valid student ID. I am 2 years out of college and they let me use mine, probably because I am the only loser who saved it and they felt bad hahaha....anyways, totally worth a shot next time you are at the mall and a great place to look for your wedding day look shoes!!!

I am off to scour the web for some shoe possibilities to go with my amazing, perfect dress.

xoxo,
amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment