Tuesday, January 18, 2011

every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end

Hi Dolls!!!
I hope you all had a great 3 day weekend, and for those of you who worked...sorry :(


I have some super exciting news, I GOT A NEW JOB!!!!  I don't want to give too many details yet, until I am actually there, working and getting paid by them it won't seem real. But get excited!!!


I received a Sephora gift card for Christmas, and was out of my fantastic eye cream, so I decided to see what Sephora had to offer. I found a new eye cream that I love 10 times more than my last Olay one.
I found Clinique's repairwear, and I am now pretty obsessed with it. It moisturizes way more than Olay, it is so hydrating that it has worked wonders on my dark circles. I now look rested and all glowey and dewy. I will definitely be buying it again, and I highly recommend it to any bride to be who needs wedding ready eyes.
Repairwear Intensive Eye Cream
In other wedding news, I booked the bridal suite for the weekend of the wedding, yay!
The hotel our reception is being held in has contacted me to put together a room block. They have had a conference reach out to them to book 200 rooms, and prior to letting anyone else book for the weekend of my wedding they have given me exclusive reservation rights until February 4th! This is AHHH MAZING, it means I can get my room block together and that way when my guests go to make their reservations the rooms will be available for them at a preferred price point. Conference 0, Amanda 1.


I lost 1.5 lbs this week for my weight loss challenge, then had a set back and ate 3/4 of a bag of cookies....womp womp. So back to the gym it is, I went Monday, today and I am planning on going the rest of the week as well. Next weigh in is on Saturday morning, and I want to lose not maintain (yet). Cross your fingers and put a good word into the skinny bride fairy for me :)


That's all I have for you today, have a great week!!
xoxo,
amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment