Sunday, January 9, 2011

2 down, 4 to go!

Hi Dolls!!!


I hope you are all sticking to those New Year's resolutions, one week in!! 
I have been better about my spending, still not where I want to be but this resolution is a work in progress. I have also taken on a January Weight Loss Challenge on my favorite wedding site Project Wedding. My goal is to lose 6 lbs in the month of January, I have already lost 2...great start in my book. I have a fantastic partner, who has had amazing success on the South Beach Diet, she has already lost 10 lbs (jaw drops). I will keep you posted on my less impressive, but still better than nothing progress :)


Other wedding news, I found a hair piece that I like even more than the last one I posted. Fiance likes it too, I am 99.9% sure I will be ordering this within the next month:
Sale - - Bridal rhinestone crystal headband----Summer sale,Free Swarovski Rhinestone studs earring
...except the ribbon would be white. What are your thoughts?? Does it work with the dress??
I think it will look amazing with all of the blingtastic details on my gown, I drool over this headpiece bit time!!!


I have also found what I think would be a great ring bearer pillow/guest book set for us. One of the amazing ladies on Project Wedding posted it:
GLAM Wedding Accessories photo 1
If we got this I would go with the guestbook and pen, still 50/50 on the pillow (I may want to use a ring bowl instead). David's Bridal sells the set in separates which is perfect for me, now I just have to wait for a coupon or sale...heavy sigh...


In other news, Jersey Shore Season 3 started this week and I got my fist pump back in action. If you have ever watched it you might agree with this, I hate Sammy she is a B word, a C word and a snot. Snookie is still as hilarious as ever. If you have never seen it, stay away, its like a car accident, once you see it you can't turn away and it becomes addicting. 


It snowed here again this weekend....not enough for fiance to go out and plow, so it was more of an inconvenience for us....grrrrr, no plowing = no extra money, double grrrr.


That is all I have for you today.
I hope you had/have a great weekend!
xoxo,
amanda

1 comment:

  1. Love the blog! Hehe, and how sweet are you to mention me... we'll crush those goals of ours, yet!
    XO Erin

    ReplyDelete