Friday, June 18, 2010

disappearing act

Okay so my wrinkle isn't really gone, but it is smaller and less wrinkly. The fabulous associate I was working with at Sephora wanted to sell me eye cream a for brightening, eye cream b for lifting, and eye cream c for wrinkles. I was even more confused than when I had first gone in and didn't feel like I needed 3 creams at $60.00 each for my first wrinkle. I wanted something that I could use every day but wouldn't put a dent in my wedding budget. Feeling sort of desperate I turned to the internet. After reading user reviews and asking my Mom (Mom always knows best!) I decided on Olay Regenerist eye lifting serum. It firms, smooths and brightens. I use it every night before bed, and again in the morning under my makeup. My dark circles are gone and my wrinkle has become much less noticeable. YAY!!! One of my favorite things about this serum is that it leaves the skin around my eyes feeling dewy, soft and fresh, and my eye makeup no longer smudges and runs, bonus! You can learn more or get a free sample at  Olay.com.



In other news, I have today off, so excited!! It gorgeous outside and I will be getting my eyebrows threaded, returning some shoes I bought my niece's (twins, so cute) and going to Spinning. I hope you all have a great Friday!
xoxo,
amanda


No comments:

Post a Comment